I am a gypsy with too many hobbies living on the coast of Massachusetts. Previously, Japan. Before that, Seoul. Before that, you get the point.
A filmmaker and photographer, writer and designer, long-distance runner and cake lover, I'm a jack-of-all-everything with a deep love of storytelling, travel, fresh cherry anything, and long lingering summers by the sea.
For twenty years, I've worked in media across multiple platforms, from major motion pictures and broadcast television, to advertising, public relations and marketing. Armed with a collection of vintage film cameras, a pen and inappropriate footwear, I've spent the last decade crossing the globe to explore the world with my lens. My travels have taken me from coast to coast in North America, to Europe, Central America and finally Asia, where I lived for four years as a writer, marketing consultant, and television producer in Seoul, Tokyo and Singapore. A New England native and graduate of Emerson College's BFA film program, I have worked as a stylist in television and print advertising, as a freelance and in-house graphic designer for large retailers, and as a crew member on numerous motion picture and television productions. Here are some highlights:
- Directr, Inc. Head of Movie Production
- Burson-Marsteller Tokyo Project Manager, Sony make.believe Global Launch
- Burson-Marsteller Korea Copywriter, LG Electronics
- Bang Singapore, Ltd. Pte. Producer of Discovery Asia's "Hip Korea: Yuna Kim" and "Revealed"
- Calypso Communications Art Director
- Freelance Food Stylist: clients include McDonald's, Kraft Foods, General Mills, Hood Ice Cream and Saveur Magazine